(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 30 - Fitch Ratings-London/Johannesburg-30 January 2009: Fitch Ratings has today downgraded Mercedes-Benz South Africa (Pty) Ltd's (MBSA) ZAR18bn medium-term note (DMTN) programme and ZAR2bn guaranteed note issue to National Long-term 'AA(zaf)' from 'AA+(zaf)' and affirmed its National Short-term rating at 'F1+(zaf)'. This follows the downgrade of Daimler AG's International Long-term rating to 'BBB+' from 'AA-' on 30 January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Mercedes-Benz South Africa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642