(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 30 - Fitch Ratings (Thailand) Limited has today downgraded the National Long-term rating of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited's (MBTh) THB2.5bn guaranteed debentures due 2009 to 'AA(tha)' from 'AA+(tha)', following a downgrade on Germany's Daimler AG (Daimler), MBTh's guarantor and parent. The Outlook is Stable. The rating is based entirely on the full, irrevocable and unconditional guarantee provided by Daimler. On 29 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Mercedes-Benz (Thailand)'s Bonds to 'AA(tha)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642