(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 23 - Fitch Ratings has today downgraded SANLUIS Corporacion, S.A. de C.V. (SANLUIS) ratings as follows: --Foreign and local currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'CC' from 'B-'; --Senior secured restructured credit facility rating to 'CC/RR5' from 'B-/RR4'; --Mandatory convertible notes and debenture notes ratings to 'CC/RR6' from 'CCC+/RR5'. The ratings remain on Rating Watch Negative. The ratings of SANLUIS were placed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts San Luis Corp to 'CC' from 'B-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.