(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 24 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded the following ratings of SANLUIS Corporacion, S.A. de C.V.'s (SANLUIS): --Foreign and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) to 'C' from 'CC'; --Debenture notes due June 2010 to 'C/RR6' from 'CC/RR6'; --Mandatory convertible notes due June 2011 to 'C/RR6' from 'CC/RR6'. Fitch has also downgraded SANLUIS Rassini Autopartes, S.A. de C.V.'s (Rassini) foreign and local currency IDRs to 'C' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Sanluis Corp IDR to 'C'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.