(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 29 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and outstanding debt ratings of Tenneco, Inc. (TEN) as follows: --IDR downgraded to 'B-' from 'B'; --Senior secured revolving credit facility to 'B+/RR2' from 'BB-/RR2'; --Senior secured term loan to 'B+/RR2' from 'BB-/RR2'; --Senior secured tranche B-1 letter of credit/revolving loan facility to 'B+/RR2' from 'BB-/RR2'; --Senior secured second lien ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Tenneco issuer default rating to 'B-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.