(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 28 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded TRW's (NYSE: TRW) ratings as follows: TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'B' from 'B+'. TRW Automotive Inc. --IDR to 'B' from 'B+'; --Senior secured revolving credit facility to 'BB-/RR2' from 'BB/RR2'; --Senior secured term loan A facility to 'BB-/RR2' from 'BB/RR2'; --Senior secured term loan B facility to 'BB-/RR2' from 'BB/RR2'; --Senior unsecured notes to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts TRW Automotive Hldgs IDR to 'B'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.