(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 26 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded TRW's (NYSE: TRW) ratings as follows: TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'B+' from 'BB-'. TRW Automotive Inc. --IDR to 'B+' from 'BB-'; --Senior unsecured notes to 'B-/RR6' from 'B+'. In addition, Fitch's existing ratings and assigned Recovery Ratings (RRs) are as follows: TRW Automotive Inc. --Senior secured revolving credit facility at 'BB/RR2'; --Senior secured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts TRW Automotive, may cut further" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642