(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) July 31 - Fitch Ratings has today downgraded Societe Industrielle d'Appareillage et de Materiels Electriques's (SIAME) National Long-term rating to 'B(tun)' from 'BB-(tun)'. The Outlook on the Long-term rating has been revised to Negative from Stable. The National Short-term rating has been affirmed at 'B(tun)'. The downgrade reflects that, contrary to Fitch's expectations of some stabilization, SIAME's operational and financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Tunisia's SIAME to 'B'(tun); outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.