(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 28 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded Visteon's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'D' from 'C' based on the company's filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Existing ratings on Visteon remain as follows: --Senior secured term loan 'C/RR4'; --Senior unsecured notes 'C/RR6'. Furthermore, Fitch affirms the ABL facility's 'B-/RR1' rating and simultaneously withdraws the rating based on Ford becoming the ABL lender prior to bankruptcy. Fitch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch cuts Visteon IDR to 'D' on bankruptcy filing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.