(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 26 - Fitch Ratings has today downgraded Toyota Motor Corporation's (Toyota) Long-term foreign and local currency Issuer Default ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured debt ratings to 'AA' from 'AAA' and removed them from Rating Watch Negative (RWN). The ratings were placed on RWN on 17 November 2008. The Outlook is Negative. At the same time, the agency has affirmed Toyota's Short-term foreign and local currency IDRs at 'F1+'. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch downgrades Toyota to 'AA'; outlook negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642