(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) July 30 - Fitch Ratings has today downgraded Swedish-based AB Volvo's (Volvo) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured debt rating to 'BBB' from 'BBB+', respectively, and downgraded it's Short-term IDR to 'F3' from 'F2'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Negative. The downgrade reflects the stronger-than-expected deterioration in Volvo's credit metrics following the announcement of its Q209 and half year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch downgrades Volvo to 'BBB'; outlook remains negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642