(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 26 - Performance for U.S. auto loan ABS are starting to exhibit negative trends as is typical for this time of year, according to the latest auto loan ABS indices results from Fitch Ratings. While delinquencies and losses reached their lowest in level in three years in June, summer's seasonal pressures finally manifested this past month as delinquencies and losses both rose. Fitch expects auto loan ABS delinquencies and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Downshift of U.S. Auto Loan ABS Performance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.