The negative performance trend started in Q411, following the euro and sovereign crisis. At the time, results revealed already hesitant end-markets for early-cycle industries in sectors such as trucking (AB Volvo, 'BBB+'/Stable) and steel (ThyssenKrupp AG 'BBB-'/Negative). This trend continued in H112 and profitability in early-cycle segments such as electrical (ABB) dropped materially year-on-year. Fitch expects margin squeezes to persist, due to ongoing price competition in combination ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: EMEA capital goods market faces rocky road ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642