(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Feb 24 - Fitch Ratings says that, whilst lagging other corporate sectors, the stabilisation of rating outlooks for EMEA Industrials' issuers is generally expected to gain pace in 2010 but with a significant variance between sub-sectors and, in some cases, at lower re-based rating levels. As of December 2009, 48% of Fitch-rated EMEA Industrial issuers had a Negative Outlook or were on Rating Watch Negative (RWN) compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: EMEA Industrials to see rating stabilisation in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642