(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 23 - Fitch Ratings says the European automotive industry is showing early signs of stabilisation and that 2010 should be a transition year, although the overall sector outlook remains negative due to weak sales trends. "Fitch expects a slow and gradual recovery in operating performance trends from H210 but this will depend to a large extent on sales development when most scrapping incentive schemes in Europe and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: European Auto sector stabilising; but otlk negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.