(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 22 - Fitch Ratings says in a special report published today that the outlook for Europe's automotive industry continues to remain difficult over the next 18 months, as it experiences one of its deepest ever downturns. However, not all companies will be affected to the same extent, as reflected by the agency's ratings of the sector. "The main differentiating factors between the lowest- and highest-rated groups include the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: European automakers continues to remain difficult" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.