(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 1 - Fitch Ratings expects to assign a rating of 'BBB+' to $1.1 billion of new senior unsecured notes being issued by Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI). The notes consist of a mix of five-, ten- and 30-year maturities. Proceeds will be used to repay short-term debt and for general corporate purposes. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full rating list is shown below. At fiscal year end Sept. 30, 2011 debt/EBITDA was approximately 1.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch expects to rate Johnson Controls notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.