(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 14 - Fitch Ratings upgrades three classes and affirms 14 classes of two Ford Credit Auto Owner Trusts as part of its on going surveillance process. The rating actions are as follows: 2006-C --Class A-2a notes affirmed at 'AAA'; --Class A-2b notes affirmed at 'AAA'; --Class A-3 notes affirmed at 'AAA'; --Class A-4a notes affirmed at 'AAA'; --Class A-4b notes affirmed at 'AAA'; --Class B notes upgraded to 'AA' from 'A'; --Class ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch on Ford Credit Auto Owner 2006-C, 2007-B" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642