(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 29 - Today's announcement by General Motors Co. (GM) that it plans to enter into a long-term alliance with PSA Peugeot Citroen (PSA) has no effect on GM's ratings. As part of the alliance agreement, GM has agreed to make an equity investment in PSA that will give GM a 7% stake in the French automaker. Although specifics have not been reported, Fitch Ratings estimates that GM's investment will be in the $350 million-$400 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch on GM, PSA alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642