(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) June 28 - Fitch Ratings says in a report published today that the EMEA sectors most likely to see their performance and ratings affected in the event of a double-dip recession are building materials, steel, chemicals, technology, automotive, and advertising-funded media. The report contains details of the aggregate forecasts for these and other less exposed sectors, and identifies the rated entities within the most vulnerable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch highlights double-dip risks to EMEA corporate sectors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.