(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 30 - Despite record high annualized net losses (ANL) on U.S. prime auto loan asset-backed securities (ABS) in August, negative rating actions in 2008 have been minimal, according to Fitch Ratings. Even with these elevated levels of losses, structural features and credit enhancement along with transactions deleveraging, have limited negative ratings actions in 2008. Fitch has upgraded 29 prime auto ABS subordinate tranches in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: historic high for U.S. prime auto ABS losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.