(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 29 - Fitch Ratings Lanka has today said that People's Bank (Sri Lanka) (PB, 'A-(lka)' (A minus (lka))/Positive) and Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC (CB, 'AA+(lka)'/Stable) are exposed to counterparty default risk following the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka's ruling on 28 November 2008, suspending payments due from Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CPC) on hedging agreements entered into with the aforementioned local banks and three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: impact on People's Bank & Commercial Bank of Ceylon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642