(The following was released by the rating agency) NEW DELHI/SINGAPORE, August 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that the Outlook for Indian auto suppliers remains stable in view of steady demand, emanating from their diversified revenue streams, despite a likely easing of profitability in H212. However, a fall in volumes in some sub-segments of the domestic auto industry could manifest into lower revenue growth for certain suppliers. Fitch expects the profitability ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Indian Auto Suppliers' Profitability to Moderate in H212" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642