(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 06- -- GITI's liquidity is likely to remain strained over the next 12 months because of substantial cash outflows despite the refinancing of the company's notes. -- We believe the China-based tire manufacturer's headroom under the maintenance covenants of its new club loan is thin. -- We are lowering our corporate credit rating on GITI to 'B-' from 'B' and our Greater China scale credit rating to 'cnB-' from 'cnBB-'. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch lowers GITI Tire rating to 'B-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.