(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 30 - Fitch Ratings places Harley-Davidson Inc. (NYSE: HOG) and HOG's 100% owned subsidiary, Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc. (HDFS) on Rating Watch Negative as follows: Harley-Davidson Inc --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'A'. Harley-Davidson Financial Services --IDR 'A'; --Short-term IDR 'F1'; --Senior unsecured 'A'. Harley-Davidson Funding Corporation --Short-term IDR 'F1'; --Commercial paper 'F1'; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch may cut Harley-Davidson 'A' issuer default rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642