Nov 28 - Fitch Ratings has placed General Motors Financial Company, Inc.'s (GMF) 'BB' long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) on Rating Watch Positive, following the company's announcement on Nov. 21, 2012, that it has entered into an agreement with Ally Financial Inc. (Ally) to acquire Ally's international operations (IO) in Latin American, Europe, and China for $4.2 billion in order to provide an alternative source of financing to General Motors Company's (GM) consumers and dealers on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT - Fitch may raise General Motors Financial Co 'BB' rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.