(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Jan 28 - Fitch Ratings says in a new report that the credit profiles of companies in the South African automotive sector should benefit from stable new and used vehicle sales growth in 2011, but that volume growth will be less robust than in 2010.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Moderate growth for South African aut sector in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.