(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 24 - Fitch Ratings forecasts a modest recovery for the U.S. automotive suppliers in 2010 based on higher projected light vehicle production in the U.S., the benefits of cost cutting actions in 2009, and recent capital markets transactions which have improved the sector's credit quality. The outlook is also supported by less uncertainty regarding the U.S. original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and likely volume increases in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch moderate recovery expected for US auto suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642