(The following was released by the rating agency) MUMBAI/SINGAPORE, May 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that the proposed demerger of the Pantaloon format business (Pantaloon Retail and Pantaloon Factory outlets) is not expected to impact the credit profile of Pantaloon Retail India Limited (PRIL, 'Fitch A-(ind)'/Stable) and Future Value Retail Limited (FVRL, 'Fitch A-(ind)/Stable). Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited (ABNL) has proposed to acquire a controlling interest in the new entity post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Pantaloon Retail to be Unaffected by Format Business Demerger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642