(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 30 - Fitch Ratings has today placed Continental AG's (Continental) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating of 'BB', respectively, on Rating Watch Negative (RWN). At the same time, Fitch has affirmed Continental's Short-term IDR at 'B'. The rating action reflects Fitch's growing concerns about Continental's financial profile against the slump in global vehicle production and the agency's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch places continental AG on rating watch negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.