(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 29 - Fitch Ratings has today placed India-based Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd.'s (PRIL) National Long-term rating of 'A-(ind)' on Rating Watch Evolving (RWE). The following instruments of PRIL have also been placed on RWE: Long-term loans of INR23.5bn: 'A-(ind)' placed on RWE; Non-Convertible Debenture (NCD) of INR2.5bn: 'A-(ind)' placed on RWE; Short-term loans of INR2.9bn: 'F2+(ind)' placed on RWE; and Working ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch places PRIL on watch evolving due to restructure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.