(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Dec 22 - Positive momentum in the U.S. used vehicle market continues to buck seasonal trends, translating to ongoing uncharacteristically stable U.S. auto ABS collateral performance for the month of November, according to Fitch Ratings. 'Tight vehicle supply continues to push used vehicle values to record levels,' said Senior Director Hylton Heard. While Fitch remains optimistic of the effect used vehicle values will have in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Positive streak continues for U.S. Auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.