July 27 - Prime annualized net losses (ANL) dropped 22% in June over May to a new record low of 0.14%, mainly driven by the strong 2010-2012 driving performance as the weaker 2008-2009 transactions have mostly paid off. Prime delinquencies were stable in June with 60+ delinquencies up by just 2 basis points to 0.40% from 0.38% in May, a 5.26% increase month-over-month (MOM), but were 16.67% lower year-over-year (YOY). Prime cumulative net losses (CNL) also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch: Prime U.S. auto ABS off to solid start in the second half of 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642