Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Capital Goods DashboardJan 29 - Fitch Ratings has published the EMEA H113 Capital Goods dashboard. The publication explores key themes affecting issuer credit profiles for the sector in Europe under the following headings: - Key theme: Stagnant business sentiment to weigh on investments. - What Fitch is watching: Potential order book weakness, emerging markets slowdown, restructuring charges. - The ratings impact of the above. A complete review of these ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch publishes EMEA H1 2013 capital goods dashboard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642