(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 23 - In light of ArvinMeritor's (ARM) announcement of proposed capital market transactions, Fitch Ratings has upgraded ARM's Issuer Default Rating (IDR), secured bank facility ratings, and unsecured notes ratings as follows: --IDR to 'B-' from 'CCC'; --Senior secured bank facility to 'BB-/R1' from 'B+/RR1'; --Senior unsecured notes to 'CC/RR6' from 'C/RR6'. Fitch also expects to assign a 'CC/RR6' rating to ARM's new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch raises ArvinMeritor issuer default rating to 'B-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.