(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) for Ford Motor Company (Ford) and its Ford Motor Credit Company LLC (Ford Credit) captive finance subsidiary to 'BB' from 'BB-'. The Rating Outlook for both Ford and Ford Credit is Positive. Ford's ratings reflect its continued strong financial performance and the substantial debt reduction accomplished in the fourth quarter, both of which outperformed Fitch's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch raises Ford Motor Co & Ford Motor Credit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642