(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 30 - Fitch Ratings has upgraded Tenneco Inc.'s (TEN) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BB-' from 'B+'. In addition, Fitch has upgraded TEN's senior unsecured notes to 'B+', and Fitch now rates TEN's new unsecured notes due 2018 'B+'. Fitch has taken the following rating actions on TEN: --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) upgraded to 'BB-' from 'B+'; --Senior secured revolving credit facility affirmed at 'BB+'; --Senior secured term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch raises Tenneco's IDR to 'BB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642