(The following statment was released by the rating agency) Oct 31 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'B-/RR6' to American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.'s (AAM) $200 million of new senior unsecured notes due 2019. AAM is the principal operating subsidiary of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL). The issuer default rating (IDR) for both AAM and AXL is 'B+' and the Rating Outlook for both is Stable. The Recovery Rating of 'RR6' on AAM's new senior unsecured notes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates American Axle new notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642