(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 27 - Fitch Ratings has today assigned India's Anchor Malls Private Limited (Anchor) a National Long-term rating at 'B+(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. The agency has also assigned Anchor's INR3,237.5m term loans a rating of 'B+(ind)'. Anchor is a wholly owned subsidiary of Future Realtors India Private Limited (FRIPL), a company wholly owned by the Biyani family (promoters of Pantaloon Retail India Ltd (PRIL, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Anchor Malls' bank loans 'B+(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.