(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 23 - Fitch Ratings has assigned India's Emitec Emission Control Technologies India (Pvt) Ltd (Emitec India) a National Long-Term rating of 'Fitch BBB(ind)' with Stable Outlook. A list of additional ratings is provided at the end of this commentary. The ratings reflect Emitec India's strong market position of a leading manufacturer of metallic substrates in India and its preferred supplier status among its reputed clientele of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Emitec Emission Control Technologies at 'Fitch BBB(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642