(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 29 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a rating of 'BB+' to the new $5 billion five-year secured revolving credit facility issued by General Motors Holdings LLC (GM Holdings), a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Motors Company (GM). Fitch also has assigned an Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BB-' to GM Holdings, and Fitch has affirmed its IDR of 'BB-' on GM. The Rating Outlook for GM and GM Holdings is Stable. The rating of 'BB+' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates General Motors Holdings facility 'BB+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642