(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 21 - Fitch Ratings has assigned India's Hema Engineering Industries Limited (HEIL) a National Long-Term rating of 'Fitch BB(ind)' with Stable Outlook. A list of additional rating actions is provided at the end of the commentary. The ratings reflect HEIL's high working capital intensity which coupled with its low profitability results in moderate-to-high financial leverage. The ratings further reflect the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Hema Engineering at 'Fitch BB(ind)'/stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.