(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Dec 23 - Fitch Ratings has today assigned India's Indo Farm Equipment Ltd. (Indo Farm) a National Long-term rating of 'BBB(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. The agency has also assigned ratings to Indo Farm's bank facilities, as follows: - Outstanding INR60m long-term bank loans: 'BBB(ind)'; - INR390m fund-based working capital limits: 'BBB(ind)'/'F3(ind)'; and - INR40m non-fund based working capital limits: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates India's Indo Farm 'BBB(ind)'; outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.