Jan 23 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Jaguar Land Rover PLC's (JLR, 'BB-'/Stable) proposed senior unsecured notes a 'BB-(EXP)' expected rating. The final rating is contingent upon the receipt of final documents conforming to information already received. The notes are rated at the same level as JLR's Issuer Default Rating of 'BB-' as they will constitute direct, unconditional, unsecured and unsubordinated obligations of the company. Using the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Jaguar Land Rover's senior unsecured notes 'BB-(EXP)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.