Feb 12 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Jaguar Land Rover Automotive PLC's (formerly Jaguar Land Rover PLC) (JLR, 'BB-'/Stable) USD500m 5.625% senior unsecured notes a final rating of 'BB-'. The assignment of the final rating follows a review of the final documentation materially conforming to the draft documentation previously received. Using the top-down approach under its "Parent and Subsidiary Rating Linkage Criteria", Fitch rates JLR a notch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Jaguar Land Rover's USD500m notes final 'BB-'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.