By Satish K.B Jan 11 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 11 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Malaysia-based Sime Darby Berhad (Sime Darby) Long-Term Foreign and Local Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of 'A'. The Outlook is Stable. A Long-term foreign currency senior unsecured rating of 'A' has also been assigned. Sime Darby's ratings reflect its strong plantations business, its large size, a diversified ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Malaysia's Sime Darby 'A';outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.