(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 03- Fitch Ratings has assigned India's Minda SAI Limited (MSAI) a National Long-Term rating of 'Fitch BBB+(ind)'. The Outlook is Stable. A full rating breakdown is at the end of this rating commentary. Fitch has equated MSAI's ratings to its parent company's Minda Corporation Limited (Minda Corp, 'Fitch BBB+(ind)'/Stable), based on the strong strategic and legal linkages between the two entities, under the "top-down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Minda SAI at 'Fitch BBB+(ind)'/stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642