(The following was released by the rating agency) June 30, 2011 -- Fitch Ratings has assigned India's OAIS Auto Finance Services Ltd (OAFS) a National Long-Term rating of 'A-(ind)' with Stable Outlook, and a Short-Term rating of 'F1(ind)'. A full list of rating actions is provided at the end of this commentary. OAFS's ratings reflect its inextricable linkages with its parent - Orix Auto Infrastructure Limited (Orix Auto, 'A-(ind)'/Stable), together with Fitch's expectation of timely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch Rates OAIS Auto Financial Services' Bank Loans 'A-(ind)'/'F1(ind)'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642