(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 28 - Fitch Ratings has today assigned final ratings to Private Driver 2010-1 Fixed GmbH's upcoming EUR942.5m issue of asset-backed notes, due November 2017, as follows. EUR905m class A (ISIN: XS0545042334): 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity (LS) rating of 'LS-1' EUR37.5m class B (ISIN: XS0545042763): 'A+sf'; Outlook Stable; 'LS-3' Private Driver 2010-1 Fixed GmbH is a securitisation of auto loans originated by Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates Private Driver 2010-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.