(The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 29 - Fitch Ratings has assigned SC Germany Auto 2010-1 UG's (haftungsbeschraenkt) issue of EUR600m asset-backed notes ratings as follows: EUR567m class A (ISIN: XS0525278304), due August 2019: 'AAA'; Outlook Stable; Loss Severity Rating (LS) of 'LS-1' EUR33m class B (ISIN: XS0525278486), due August 2019: 'A'; Outlook Stable; 'LS-3' This transaction is a repeat securitisation of auto loans originated by Santander Consumer Bank ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Fitch rates SC Germany Auto 2010-1 ABS notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642